I say: There are three things to check out before dinner!
He says: There is a king size bed in our room!
2. Foie gras overdose at Au Pied de Cochon
4. Taking feet picture at westmount square
5. Experiencing genius loci at palais des congrès (can you tell someone is reading a book about architecture)
6. Loving the color of the red pepper spread at communion
7. Loving the fountain at 1000 de la gauchetière
9. Cheese browsing at Jean Talon (ended up getting cumin gouda for train picnic)
10. Hoping that one day AGO will be as good as Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (very cool exhibit on Tom Wesselmann)
11. I don’t have a picture for the most magical moment strolling through saint louis square, surrounded by victorian gingerbread houses, past the tiny tables where espresso is served, past firefly like lights. A jazz duet (violin plus guitar). We sit. The wind blows. The wind blows harder. The music continues. The rain splatters. The rain pours. The music continues. What life should be.