I say: There are three things to check out before dinner!
He says: There is a king size bed in our room!
We did manage to do everything on my list except Schwartz’s, which was impossible due to …
2. Foie gras overdose at Au Pied de Cochon
3. Browsing beautiful books at Canadian Centre for Architecture (super cool exhibit on James Stirling and axonometric projection)
4. Taking feet picture at westmount square
5. Experiencing genius loci at palais des congrès (can you tell someone is reading a book about architecture)
6. Loving the color of the red pepper spread at communion
7. Loving the fountain at 1000 de la gauchetière
8. Loving llama tartare at mochica
9. Cheese browsing at Jean Talon (ended up getting cumin gouda for train picnic)
10. Hoping that one day AGO will be as good as Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (very cool exhibit on Tom Wesselmann)
11. I don’t have a picture for the most magical moment strolling through saint louis square, surrounded by victorian gingerbread houses, past the tiny tables where espresso is served, past firefly like lights. A jazz duet (violin plus guitar). We sit. The wind blows. The wind blows harder. The music continues. The rain splatters. The rain pours. The music continues. What life should be.
One thought on “montreal recap (count=307)”