A few weeks ago, he explained his development plan to me.
Yesterday, he talked about it again. And it sounded completely different.
Me being me, I proceeded to grill him on why it changed.
In retrospect, it’s probably better to live & let live.
Either way, probably not the end of the world.
– ENTJ being too critical and blunt
– INFJ being vague/unclear about what they want
– ENTJ not listening to extroverted feeling because it’s their blindspot
– INFJ being too sensitive to criticism, or holding back part of themselves
– ENTJ forgetting to show acts of thoughtfulness and appreciation every once in a while, because of being too caught up in their work (INFJs need to know they’re loved)
– INFJ having expectations that are too high or too idealistic