In 2015, I’m rooting for Collingwood. After coming here to ski for many years and getting married here last year, it’s really growing on me.
- i++ Biking from Collingwood to Meaford
- i++ Stopping at Thornbury Bakery Cafe for a scorn bursting with blueberries
- i++ Biking back from Meaford to Collingwood
- i++ Stopping at Cheese Gallery for charcuterie
- i++ Pickled asparagus paired with
- i++ Coffin Ridge Cider
- i++ Driving by Georgian Hills and tasting
- i++ Seyval Blanc; I’ve avoided this in the past because it’s known as East Coast Chardonnay and I’m not much of a Chardonnay person but this was perfect
- i++ Geek soap @ dags & willow
- i++ Last but not least … spending thanksgiving with his family!